mercredi 29 mars 2017

Want to be polyglot

Hello Everyone,

Almost one year without one post, but here my return.

I want to be a polyglot so bad.
I'm currently study Chinese & Portuguese at University.

Where at home after i watch show and series in Mandarin, try to translate and read in Chinese and for Portuguese i listen to some show and music.
And i think i will begun to watch some Brazillian Series.
Or maybe the remake Portuguese of El Ministerio Del Tiempo

After i work a little when i have time my spanish with the book from Assimil. And i will try to listen to more songs and maybe watch series in Spanish

And with my hobby for Final Fantasy i want to get back at Japanese (where i have continued the Genki) and maybe i will try little by little to translate some otome game who are released on PSP.

I have almost finish my book about learning Russian who was "Penguin New Course"

And i have one period where i would like to learn Korean (where i have continued the book at university), maybe Cantonese, Hindi (where i have the Teach Yourself and one class from University) Also Vietnamiese (where i had some class at University)

And right now because of Eurovision i want to learn Italian (so maybe i will see for begun Teach Yourself or Assimil)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire