lundi 17 juillet 2017

About my studies

Hello everyone,

So i have news about my studies and my self learning.
I have my year for my diploma of Portuguese (even if i didn't validate one thing about language maybe i have to recup all, i will see next year but i'm happy because i have a good average for every civilizations stuff. I just need to work harder for write and oral.

For write i use a lot now lang8 who is really great and i plan to use more.

I have only two years left for my studies in Portuguese and one for Chinese.

I still plan to learn Spanish & Japanese in self learning.
Then also have some basics for Hindi because i think it's could be great related to the past with Portugal.

I have finished my book (Penguin New Course) so i have some basics for Russian

And i have one period where i would like to learn Korean (where i have continued the book at university), maybe Cantonese, and also Vietnamiese (where i had some class at University)

And right now because of Eurovision i want to learn Italian (so maybe i will see for begun Teach Yourself or Assimil)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire